- Autorización de viaje a menores de edad
- Acerca de los consulados
- Actuaciones gratuitas
- Apostilla (Apostille)
- Buzon de Sugerencia
- Derechos Consulares (CONSULAR FEES)
- Directorio de Venezolanos
- Fe de Vida
- Legalizaciones (Legalizations)
- Normativa y requisitos para trasladar a Venezuela:
- Registro de Poderes
- Visas (English)
Venezuelan Family Relation Visitor visa
Issued to the spouse of a Venezuelan citizen, only if the marriage was celebrated in a foreign country and registered before the Venezuelan Consulate; to economically dependent children under eighteen (18) years of age; and to parents or parents in law, with the previous legal attestation of the family relationship.
- Application form filled out and signed.
- One recent photo passport size in color and white background.
- Original passport with at least six months left before the expiration date.
- Non U.S. citizens need a copy of the green card, both sides, or copy of their current visa and I-94 form.
- Copy or scan of the CONFIRMED round trip ticket or flight itinerary, clearly indicating entry and exiting dates.
- Consular fee: US$ 60.00 in money order or company check payable to "Consulate of Venezuela".
- For the purposes of this type of visa the family members must travel with the Venezuelan citizen when enterin Venezuela.
- Show the inscription of the Marriage Certificate duly certified before the Venezuelan Consular Office of the jurisdiction where the marriage was celebrated.
Note: This type of visa is granted for one (1) year, multiple entries, and allows the bearer to stay in the country for an unlimited period of time. Once in the country the applicant may apply for a visitor extension.