- Autorización de viaje a menores de edad
- Acerca de los consulados
- Actuaciones gratuitas
- Apostilla (Apostille)
- Buzon de Sugerencia
- Derechos Consulares (CONSULAR FEES)
- Directorio de Venezolanos
- Fe de Vida
- Legalizaciones (Legalizations)
- Normativa y requisitos para trasladar a Venezuela:
- Registro de Poderes
- Visas (English)
Business Visitor visa
Issued to non-immigrant traders, executives, representatives of enterprises or industries and micro entrepreneurs who enter the country to carry out activities and/or transactions related to trade, mercantile, financial or other lucrative activities in connection with their business.
- Visa application form addressed to the Consulate or Consular Section of the Venezuelan Embassy by the applicant himself or the company responsible for the applicant's travel to Venezuela. The application shall indicate the purpose of the travel and the address of the enterprise or person to be contacted in Venezuela.
- One recent digital photo. See specifications and instructions here.
IMPORTANT: The Applicants of San Francisco MUST send two (02) photos passport size.
- Passport where the visa will be stamped (must have more then six months left before the expiration date).
- Company letter, in original written in the business letterheads paper, specifying the following: a) position, b) purpose of the trip, c) name and address of company or person to be contacted in venezuela, d) length of stay in venezuela, e) company who will pay for the expenses while the person is in venezuela.
- Certified copy of the articles of incorporation of the company or the employer’s certificate of good standing. If the applicant is the owner of the company or enterprise, he or she shall show documents that proves it.
- Copy or scan of the round trip ticket or flight itinerary, clearly indicating entry and exiting dates. We prefered them to be confirmed.
- Consular fee: US$ 60.00 in money order made payable to"Consulate of Venezuela". We do not accept personal checks.
- Non U.S. citizens need a copy of the green card, both sides, or copy of the work visa and I-94..
- When the passport submitted needs to be returned by mail, please send us a certified self-addressed pre-paid envelope or the invoice form from any courier company (Fedex, UPS, DHL, etc) with the account number or credit card.
Note: at the Consulate of San Francisco when the passport submitted needs to be returned by mail, please send us a certified self-addressed pre-paid envelope if you are using the United States Post Service or a pre-paid self address printed label obtained through the online system, if you are using Fedex or UPS. IMPORTANT: The Applicants of San Francisco MUST send two (02) photos passport size.
Note: The visa is granted for one (1) year with multiple entries. On each entry, the bearer of this visa may stay in the country for a period of up to one hundred and eighty (180) days. The stay in the country may not be extended beyond this period of time.