- Autorización de viaje a menores de edad
- Acerca de los consulados
- Actuaciones gratuitas
- Apostilla (Apostille)
- Buzon de Sugerencia
- Derechos Consulares (CONSULAR FEES)
- Directorio de Venezolanos
- Fe de Vida
- Legalizaciones (Legalizations)
- Normativa y requisitos para trasladar a Venezuela:
- Registro de Poderes
- Visas (English)
Work Permit visa
This type of visa must be authorized by the Ministry of the Interior and Justice, with the prior consent of the Venezuelan Ministry of Labor. The Venezuelan company, institution or citizen interested in hiring the services of foreigners must apply before the aforementioned ministries. The requirements to hire foreign workers in the country shall be established by the aforementioned ministries.
Exception: Artists, foreign correspondents of a news service, and sporting activity professionals involved in lucrative activities. Their representatives in Venezuela only need to obtain an authorization from the Ministry of the Interior and Justice; this agency shall establish the visa requirements and the period of time for which the applicants are authorized to stay in the country.
- To grant this visa, the Consulate must receive prior authorization from the National Office for Identification, Migration and foreign issues (Servicio Administrativo de Idenfitifacion, Migracion y Extranjeria - SAIME)
- The visa applicant must prove his labor condition (academic degrees, attestations of labor experience, etc.).
- Application form filled out and signed.
- Valid Passport (6 months minimum)
- Two recent photographs (1”x 1 ½”), passporte size, in color, on white background.
- An authorization by the Ministry of Labor solicited by the company or sponsor in Venezuela
- A valid medical certificate
- An original police certificate
- A money order for US$ 60 made out to CONSULADO GENERAL DE VENEZUELA
- Attached a self stamped enveloped with your written address
Note: This type of visa is granted for one (1) year with multiple entries. The bearer can stay in the country for the same period of time. The Ministry of the Interior and Justice may extend it, upon request, for another year, if the Labor Ministry of Venezuela previously ratifies the work authorization.
The spouse, children under eighteen (18) years of age, parents and parents in law of a work permit holder who enter the country to live in the same household as the applicant will be granted a visitor family member visa.