- Autorización de viaje a menores de edad
- Acerca de los consulados
- Actuaciones gratuitas
- Apostilla (Apostille)
- Buzon de Sugerencia
- Derechos Consulares (CONSULAR FEES)
- Directorio de Venezolanos
- Fe de Vida
- Legalizaciones (Legalizations)
- Normativa y requisitos para trasladar a Venezuela:
- Registro de Poderes
- Visas (English)
Returning Resident visa
- Persons with the status of Venezuelan resident who have been outside Venezuela for more than two (2) years and have not acquired legal residence in a foreign country, in those cases in which no more than thirty (30) consecutive days have elapsed after the date of expiration of the Venezuelan resident status.
- Those persons whose visitor status granted by the Ministry of the Interior and Justice expires while they are outside of the country, in those cases in which they did not stay outside Venezuela for more than thirty (30) consecutive days.
- A Passport that has been valid for at least six (6) months, issued by the appropriate authority.
- Original identity card issued in Venezuela.
- One recent photograph in color, on white background and in digital format. See specifications and instructions here.
- The visa issued to returning residents is granted for six (6) months with a single entry, and it will be stamped with the number of the applicant's Venezuelan identity card.
- If the periods of time mentioned above in paragraphs 1 and 2 are not met or if other circumstances not stated therein arise, the applicant must request his entry directly to the Ministry of the Interior and Justice.
- Minors without a Venezuelan identity card are excempt.