- Autorización de viaje a menores de edad
- Acerca de los consulados
- Actuaciones gratuitas
- Apostilla (Apostille)
- Buzon de Sugerencia
- Derechos Consulares (CONSULAR FEES)
- Directorio de Venezolanos
- Fe de Vida
- Legalizaciones (Legalizations)
- Normativa y requisitos para trasladar a Venezuela:
- Registro de Poderes
- Visas (English)
Student Visitor visa
Issued to Non-immigrants who wish to stay in the country to attend professional technical courses, undergraduate or graduate courses at any University or College, or to take part in a practice related to their major field of studies.
- One recent digital photo. See specifications and instructions here.
IMPORTANT: The applicants of San Francisco have to send two photos passport size in white background.
- Passport where the visa will be stamped (must have more then six months left before the expiration date).
-Medical health certificate: stating the results of the chest x-ray p.a. lateral. blood test: r.p.r., and hepatitis profile. based on those results, your doctor must issue a statement stating the condition of the patient.
-Notarized affidavit or letter of support from the guardian, parents or from institution that is providing the scholarship.
-Letter of acceptance from the school or institution where the person is going to study
or to perform internships in his or her specialty.
-Notarized affidavit from the student stating that he/she is not going to work while his/her stay in venezuela with that kind of visa
- Original title degree from the school or letter from school stating his/her condition as a student.
- Copy or scan of the round trip ticket or flight itinerary, clearly indicating entry and exiting dates. We prefered them to be confirmed.
-Consular fee: US$ 60.00 ( money order or company check made to Consulate of Venezuela) please do not send personal checks
-Certificate of criminal record issed by a police department
Note: A visa in the category of visitor student is granted for one (1) year with multiple entries, and allow the bearer to stay in the country for up to the same period of time. The Ministry of the Interior and Justice may extend this period of time if duly requested by the applicant, who must present proof of continuation of studies.
When passport submitted need to be returned by mail, please send us a certified self-addressed stamped envelope or the invoice form from any courier company with the account number or credit card.